Tomato 🍅 Pesto 🌱 Pizza!!
This was hands down super easy to make and so delicious that you would have thought it took hours to make.
Nope… I used Simple Mills almond flour pizza dough and the ingredients are top notch and include the following:
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Arrowroot, Flax Meal, Cauliflower, Baking Soda, Organic Oregano, Cream of Tartar, Organic Garlic
Top it off with a few tomato slices, fresh basil and pop it in the oven for 15 minutes. That’s it!
Drizzle a little more pesto & serve! Recipe below.Print
Tomato Pesto Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Almond Flour Pizza Crust
- 1 10 oz box Simple Mills Almond Flour Dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1.5 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
Almond Flour Crust
- Make almond flour pizza crust according to the instructions on the package.
- Spread pesto on top, add sliced tomatoes and fresh basil.
- Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from oven, let cool for five minutes.
- Drizzle a little more pesto and serve!
Are you team pesto or tomato sauce?!?!