If you love fall and all things pumpkin, then you are going to love this creamy and delicious pumpkin spice overnight oats and chia recipe. It’s simple to make with just a few ingredients and can be your go-to breakfast for the week, or better yet, have it as a snack or dessert. Not only is this a healthy breakfast, but it’s also Mediterranean diet-friendly packed with healthy fats, fiber, protein, and naturally sweetened.
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1.5 tablespoon honey (or swap with maple syrup or monk fruit)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1.5 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or swap with any milk of choice)
- Toppings (optional): pecans, cinnamon, greek yogurt, pumpkin puree
- Combine: In a medium-size bowl combine the chia seeds, rolled oats, pumpkin puree, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and milk of choice.
- Mix: Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Divide: Pour the mixture into two mason jars and cover with a lid. Or you can leave it in the bowl and seal it up with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Chill: Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Toppings: Add toppings of choice and serve.
- You can heat the pumpkin spice overnight oats and chia mixture in the microwave for about 45 seconds or warm up in a saucepan.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If you don’t have mason jars, you can store the mixture in an air-tight container and serve in a bowl.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Refrigeration
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats and Chia