Pizza 🍕 Bianca!! AKA white pizza, pizza without tomato sauce but I did drop a few cherry 🍒 tomatoes on top.
This was last night’s dinner and it was delish. I used the Simple Mills almond flour pizza dough and topped it off with sautéed veggies, tomatoes and goat cheese. Served with a side salad and called it a night.Print
Pizza Bianca with Veggies & Goat Cheese
- 1 pkg Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 c spinach
- 1 c cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4oz goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare pizza dough per the instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pan on medium heat.
- Add in onions and mushrooms, season with salt & pepper. Sauté for about three minutes. Reduce heat to medium/low, add garlic and continue to sauté for about two minutes to cook off moisture from the mushrooms.
- Stir in spinach and remove from heat.
- Brush olive oil all over pizza crust and sprinkle a dash of Italian seasoning on top.
- Spread veggie mix over the pizza dough, scatter the cherry tomatoes and crumbled goat cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes.