- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Vital Farms grass-fed butter
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- handful shredded cabbage & spinach (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Heat butter or olive oil in pan on medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and any other veggie of choice, cook for several minutes til veggies are slightly tender.
- While veggies are cooking, add eggs, water, salt and pepper to a medium bowl water. Whisk for several minutes to incorporate the air.
- Turn heat down to med/low, pour eggs over veggies, do not stir just yet, let sit for about 30 seconds to set. With a rubber spatula gently stir the egg as it starts to form big curds. Stir gently until no liquid, turn off heat and continue to stir until cooked to your liking.
Add any fresh herbs, salt and pepper.
I love fresh dill and a side of gg crackers with grass fed butter & jam.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes