Chocolate chip pecan cookie made in a skillet! This cookie skillet is sweet and savory that you won’t be able to stop eating. It’s that good.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup monk fruit or any sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips (3/4 cup for batter, 1/4 cup topping)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-inch cast iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, apple sauce, coconut oil) with the monk fruit and blend until well combined.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. (salt, baking soda, cinnamon, gluten free flour)
- Add half of the dry ingredients mixture to your wet ingredients and blend. Add remaining dry ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Fold in 3/4 cup of the chocolate chips and chopped pecans. Mix until chocolate and pecans are spread throughout.
- Transfer cookie dough to skillet and spread evenly. Top if off with the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes, or until edges are brown and cookie is just about done. It will finish baking as it cools.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes