Carrot Cake Oats for breakfast again!! This bowl has been on repeat for weeks. I’m obsessed with carrot cake and breakfast so let’s combine the two and keep it going.
There is just enough sweetness from the carrots, raisins & monk fruit balanced out with the savory flavors from the vanilla, cinnamon & nutmeg. It’s a win win and I even snuck in some protein too!! Get the recipe below.Print
Carrot Cake Oats
- Yield: Serves 1 1x
- 1 serving Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- unflavored or vanilla collagen powder (I used Vital Proteins)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp raisins
- 2 tsp monk fruit
- 2 tsp chopped pecans
- plain Greek yogurt
- Cook rolled oats per instructions on package.
- When water is just about absorbed stir in carrots, serving of protein powder, monk fruit, cinnamon & vanilla.
- Continue to cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Turn heat down to low, stir in pecan and raisins, cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl, top it off with yogurt, nutmeg and more pecans & raisins.