This bold statement on the health benefits of blueberries is one that has been echoed throughout the health and wellness world in recent years.
Blueberries are one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world and contain large levels of a broad range of antioxidants. The ORAC score of blueberries is an incredible 9,621 which makes it one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world.
Consuming just one cup of blueberries provides the following nutrients:
• Gallic acid
• Vitamin K (36 percent DV)
• Vitamin C (25 percent DV)
• Manganese (25 percent DV)
• Fiber (17 percent DV)
• Combat the signs of aging
• Are a fantastic anti-inflammatory
• Boost brain health and functionality (Link: https://draxe.com/15-brain-foods-to-boost-focus-and-memory/ )
• Support digestion
• Promote heart health
• Benefit the skin
• Aid with weight loss
If all of this doesn’t make blueberries a superfood, I’m not sure what does!!