Are you bored of smoothies or not inspired to make one? I got you covered with this smoothie bowl that’s been on repeat for months! Nutrient dense packed with healthy fats, carbs/fiber and protein.
This smoothie bowl will keep you full for hours and eliminate any cravings plus with all the healthy fats and fiber your blood sugar level will keep balanced without the typical blood sugar spike from sugary smoothies. And let’s talk about these toppings!! Hemp seeds, ground flax seeds, cacao nibs and coconut flakes. All loaded with healthy fats (omega-3), protein and fiber. Recipe below.Print
Blackberry Vanilla Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup banana
- 1 serving size vanilla protein powder
- 1–2 tbsp any nut butter
- 1–2 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- hemp seeds, flax seeds, coconut flakes and cacao nibs (optional)
- Add all ingredients into a blender or a vitamix.
- Blend on high for one minute.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings of choice.