Yep, only three ingredients to make these bad boys. It’s a game changer especially if you are gluten intolerant and can’t enjoy traditional pancakes that are made with standard white flour. The three star ingredients of the show are eggs, banana and gluten free oats. That’s it! Feel free to get creative and add a few extra items like cinnamon for flavor, baking powder for added volume and/or chocolate chips to curb the sweet tooth but I’m keeping it simple with less ingredients. Recipe below.Print
3 Ingredient Pancakes
- Yield: Serves 1
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for one minute.
- 1 tsp baking powder and dash of cinnamon, optional
- Pour 1/4 batter onto a greased pan at med/low heat. Flip when bubbles form on top; cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Keep warm in oven as you cook the rest.
- Serve with fresh berries, maple syrup & dash of cinnamon. Double, triple the recipe to make additional and can be served with eggs and bacon.