Fluffy scrambled eggs anyone?!?! I love making this for breakfast when I want something warm and savory.
Want to know a little trick to make them extra fluffy?? Add a splash of water to the eggs and whisk like crazy for a few minutes to incorporate air which will produce the fluffiness, plus adding frozen cauliflower will boost its texture too. Win win!!
If you plan to add any veggies to your scramble always cook the veggies first to cook off any moisture before adding the egg batter. For this dish I added fresh spinach & shredded cabbage for extra fiber.
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Vital Farms grass-fed butter
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- handful shredded cabbage & spinach optional
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil
- Heat butter or olive oil in pan on medium heat. Add cauliflower rice and any other veggie of choice, cook for several minutes til veggies are slightly tender.
- While veggies are cooking, add eggs, water, salt and pepper to a medium bowl water. Whisk for several minutes to incorporate the air.
- Turn heat down to med/low, pour eggs over veggies, do not stir just yet, let sit for about 30 seconds to set. With a rubber spatula gently stir the egg as it starts to form big curds. Stir gently until no liquid, turn off heat and continue to stir until cooked to your liking.