Do you ever feel fatigued, dehydrated, dizzy, or quenched for thirst? You are most likely dehydrated and not drinking enough water throughout the day. And by doing so, you are speeding up the aging process and drying out your skin. One way to keep hydrated is to drink a glass of water when you first wake up like this easy lemon aloe vera juice blend.
Benefits to Drinking Aloe Vera Lemon
This blend is so hydrating and here are a few of the amazing benefits:
- Flushes out toxins
- Boosts immunity
- Nourishes skin and hair
- Improves digestion
Easy Lemon Aloe Vera Juice Blend
- 16 oz water
- 1/2 juice of lemon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp aloe vera gel store-bought gel or the gel from the leaf
- For the aloe vera leaf- rinse the aloe vera leaf and chop the amount wanted. Slice the skin completely off each side of the leaf, removing the gooey gel.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high for about 30 seconds. Pour in a glass.
- Optional: add a dash of coconut sugar, monk fruit, or honey for added flavor.
- Store the remaining aloe vera leaf in the refrigerator.
Have you tried my Super Green Juice yet? It’s another all time favorite juice blend to drink first thing in the morning.